Areas of expertise
• communication networks and advanced technologies for application development in shared environments;
• information and communication technologies in areas of public interest;
• digital content, creativity and personal development;
• information and communication technologies, base for development of business and industry; new models and technologies in Systems and Software Engineering;
• knowledge-based systems, learning and cognitive systems;
• advanced systems for calculations and automated control.
• research – development – innovation within the frames of national and international programmes;
• technological transfer and capitalisation of research achievements in the field of Information and Communication Technology;
• elaborating products and information systems for vary fields of activity;
• collaboration with academies and specialised institutes internationally;
• development, implementation and supply of information services, including in the field of computer networks;
• elaborating diagnosis and prognosis studies regarding the development in the field of Information and Communication Technology;
• coordinating complex projects and implementing hardware and software solutions and components;
• editing and printing publications in the field of Information and Communication Technology.